June 11, 2007

Top Ten Retiring Stamp Sets

I was asked to make some recommendations on the retiring stamp sets so without further ado ......

My Top Ten recommendations for stamp sets are:

1. French Script Pg 170 my favorite background stamp
2. All Year Cheer 1, 2 or 3 Pg 178 & 174. Some great sayings to finish your cards
3. Any of the sets on Page 166. These are great for backgrounds, adding texture or filling in blank spots.
4. Artifacts Pg 155 Great for masculine pages and scrapbooking
5. Balmy Breezes Pg 152 a must have for us floridians
6. On Gossamer Wings Pg 132. Great for watercoloring.
7. All Natural Pg 91 You can do many many things with this set (My most used set)
8. Tag Time pg 24 This is a great general set, there is a stamp in this set for every holiday (Except Jewish Ones)
9. Wise Cracks Pg 84 - Great for girlfriend cards
10. Buggies and Booties Pg 97. for new borns, Congrats, Christenings. This is a very elegant set.

Well there you have it, Stamp Sets you can't live without !!!!

Of course the "In Colors" are also retiring, so I have stocked up on Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme for my Christmas Cards. I have also stocked up on Cool Caribbean as I seriously doubt I can survive without it, and just for the heck of it I also stocked up on Buckaroo Blue, Marigold Morning and Vintage Violet.

No comments: