March 2, 2008

Everything Scrapbook & Stamps


Wow, Opening Day was fantastic although we were all exhausted from the night before.
We had 78 customers, I even took a photograph of the monitor to prove I was not dreaming!!!
Thank you to all that came out to support me, I am grateful. I wonder how many customers we will have on our Grand Re-Opening Day.





The first customer that came to the store bought me some beautiful roses and a 4 pack of double espresso shots (boy, was I glad for those). Thanks Eddy. The next customer bought me cookies, Yummy. That wonderful bouquet of flowers in the photo above were from Rosemary and Capella, two wonderful employees.

I got home at 7:30pm Saturday and decided to take a short nap and woke up at 7:30am the next morning. I guess I was tired!!!!!

More News Soon.....

No comments: