May 17, 2008

Pictures of the store

Here are some very random photos of the store.


Here is Rosemary at the checkout counter.



The EK Success Jolees area. I think we have the largest selection this side of the Mississippi. When the UPS guy brings us the reorders for this area I think we all groan!!!!




One of our customers Jane showing off her Easter layout that she just completed. Even better than her completed layout, today she bought us two very large slices of a yummy cake!!!!! We love you Jane.




One of the very popular BoBunny classes. This class was the second and we had to add a third class in June :)



Photos of the staff :) Capella, Michelle & Rosemary with quotes that tell a little about us. Capella's you will recognize from the recent story I posted about her. When I let you know a little about myself and Rosemary these quotes will make sense.

We are having a Midnight crop so I had better go help instead of posting. More later....

No comments: