September 10, 2008

Christmas Ornaments

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it. The shopping, cooking, wrapping and decorating the tree. I love the anticipation.

Its funny though with the gift wrapping, I imagine a perfect Norman Rockwell Christmas with the fire blazing, carols singing, egg nogg and a marathon gift wrapping session.

Inevitably what happens is Christmas Eve I am up so late wrapping gifts, egg nogg untouched by my side, no fire burning because it is too flipping hot! me cursing so loudly about why I did not start the wrapping in March that I can't hear the Christmas Carols. But, ahhh Christmas Day the wonderful seasonal feeling is back. Santa has done his magic again. Yes, I still believe!

I am enjoying the Holiday Classes we are doing at the store. I get the Christmas spirit without the hassle. Here are some photos of our recent ornament class.






1 comment:

mborrero said...

really beautiful ornamaments!