October 23, 2008

Stamp Class

Today was our Stamp of the month class. We hold this class 4 times each month to accommodate all the people that sign up. I think next month we will have to add a fifth class. It becomes utter chaos during checkout with everyone trying to make sure that they grab all the stamps and accessories that they want to buy. We also got the Sharon Ann Christmas Magic collection in and everybody wanted that as well. Unfortunately there are no embellishments left for tomorrows class :(

These were the three cards we made this month.


Aren't these cards beautiful? I love using the non traditional colors. We have another two classes for this tomorrow and then we will post the pictures for next months class.

Well I had better go get some sleep,I have a long drive to visit my mother tomorrow.

1 comment:

mborrero said...

Totally adorable.. are we getting snow this year?