November 4, 2008

Free Make & Take

I have a confession to make....

I am a compulsive list maker. I love them. I have a list for grocery stores, a list for chores, a list for things that I have to buy or make. You name it I have a list for it. I even have a list of items I need to make a list for :)

My Christmas lists are kind of interesting. I have a list of people I need to buy gifts for. Then behind that I have a list of items I think that that person might like. I have a list with the people names crossed off when I have bought their gifts and then I have a list of stores that have the best deals for that particular item. Then I make a list of the order in which I will visit those stores.

One thing I have a tendency to do: when I have a list of things that need to be done, if I do something that is not on the list I write it down on the list and then cross it off. I recently found out that my sister does that too. So there you have it, some insight into the mind of a crazy english woman.

I thought this year it would be nice to have a way to organize my lists and decided to share it with you. So if you love making lists like me or just like to make stuff then come on by the store this week.

This is a sweet little notebook that fits in your wallet. It has eight pages to record all your holiday shopping needs. You can make this slim little cutie anytime before Sunday. Just come on in, grab a kit and get started.

No comments: