May 29, 2009

June Classes

Our June Calendar is up on the website but I thought I would give you a close up of some of the classes.

This is The Rat Pack class.
You make both cards and get two stamps in the class.
We will using applique in this class.



Got an Itch, Scratch it . . . .
This is the name for this class where we will make three cards using a very cool product.


The Monkey Club . Changito is on Fire this month in this explosive class.


I've Lost my Head features stamps from MFT.
These cards are fun and feature some different techniques.



The June board for Stamp of the Month is stunning.
All about Mermaids and Under the sea themes.
We had a difficult choice as to which of the three we were going to make.

I will post some more class photos over the weekend. . .

No comments: