October 23, 2009

Stamp of the Month Class

Today was one of our Stamp of the Month classes.

This is the sample board
Aren't those Snowman images cute!
I thought about serving Hot Chocolate at the class to get us in the mood
but, it was way too hot.
Instead I settled for some of my lame jokes



Notice the intense concentration of the class :)
I think they were trying to ignore my jokes hoping I would shut up.



We have another class tomorrow morning and then in the afternoon we have a paste class.

Next months Stamp of the Month class is Christmas themed
and you get a Holly Stamp as part of the class


The calendar is up on the store website for November and we have some photos up loaded. The rest should be up sometime this week. (I just have to finish making the samples). You can click here to go to the website

In the meantime here is our Cricut Class on November 5th

Cricut Design Studio Customized (8) Note Card Set

MUST have taken Cricut 101 & CDS class to be able to do this class

Have Cricut & lap top Computer. You will get (8) customized (you design)

A-2 note cards with envelopes (assorted paper sets selected at class)

Note, can only use up to (six letters & or images) on design (A-2) size.

** This makes a great QUICK Holiday or birthday gift with any paper

you choose **

and you will get the "design" on your computer to use at home.


I will put more photos of upcoming classes in the next few days.

In the meantime you can look on the website to see descriptions.

No comments: