November 22, 2009

I took the day off today

so I was not able to get any photos I did however have a couple left on my camera so. . . . .

Here is a layout done by Mary "Cricut" using the From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge. (Sorry for the poor photo) She used glittery paper from Die Cuts with a View, Jolees and Creative Cafe embellishments and mirror paper. See how she managed to cut her photos in the shape of the measuring jug and Blender. She also included the recipes of what they were baking. It is a very Sweet layout. She is so clever with the Cricut :)



Here are some new stamps and shaker cards from Impression Obsession
We also have Mica Flakes from Melissa Frances

This product would be cute to dust the edges of Fake Minature Christmas Trees, as faux snow or glue on top of Chipboard or add to glass ornaments. This is a fun product and I hope to use it this week to make a sample. Hmm blue, pink or white which one will I use. . . . . . .

No comments: