June 11, 2010

A Proper Gentleman

This is The Proper Gentleman Class which has been rescheduled to Wednesday June 16th.

This album can be titled anything you want. I chose "My Dad", but, you can title it, "My guy", "My Son", "Husband", or anything that you can think of.

Filled with manly shirts that have plenty of pockets and tags which can be filled with lots of Quotes and Photos.
Lots of room for you to show the man in your life what he means to you.

We are using the Proper Gentlemen Collection from Graphic 45

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was away and couldn't make this class but I saw the album (a friend made it in and showed me hers). Would you happen to have any kits/instructions for this class for sale!?! Thanks!
Mary

ESS said...

Mary, send me your contact details, Michelle