August 21, 2011

Sunday


I just got home from dropping Cheryl at the hotel.

I drove home down SR 7/441 and part of it is quite woodsey and very dark.

In the middle of the road in the glare of my headlights I saw a tiny little kitten just sitting there. It did not move and I swerved to avoid it.

I saw two cars behind me and I was just praying that they did not hit it.

As soon as I could I did a U-turn and went back to where it was to see if he/she was still there and yes the kitten was still sitting there in the middle of the road. Just fine. Very tiny, but fine.

I now have a new kitten.

Gotta figure out some food for tonight and then I have to get some sleep, I have to get up at the crack of dawn to take Cheryl to the airport.

ok per a few requests here is a photo of the BOY kitten.


3 comments:

Shelley said...

So glad that you saved the little one's life. How could someone be so cruel as to leave a helpless kitten off in the middle of such a busy road. Shame on them!

Tell Cheryl thanks for the great time we had. can't wait until February when she comes back.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new kitty! I hope you post pictures!
Elaine

Shelley said...

He is soo cute!