March 28, 2012

Some exciting news to share

Let me start this post by saying I am NOT announcing the arrival of Tim Holtz

Tim Holtz is not coming to us

but I

am going to see him



I am so excited to announce


I have been selected to go to Ranger U


Ranger U is an intense workshop taught at Ranger Headquarters.

I will learn all about the products that Ranger sells,
get a tour of the factory and see how they make everything.
(I am definitely a geek who loves to see behind the scenes)

I get to spend time with some very talented designers in the industry
and get to hang out with Mario!



I am beyond excited!
thrilled and honored to be chosen

They get an overwhelming number of talented people applying from all over the WORLD and accept so very few people.

and I was selected,

It's a BIG DEAL


I got an email from Tim Holtz himself on Sunday night and I squealed with excitement.

Me, going to Ranger U. . . . . What an incredible opportunity

It has been hard to keep the secret



I will be learning some awesome techniques

from the Master of Distress Tim Holtz


Learning Painty Goodness from Claudine Hellmuth


and getting Whacky with Dyan Reaveley



I am just brimming with excitement.


I will be sharing my experience and knowledge with you over the next few months
as we do even more make n takes, classes and demos based on what I learn
and who knows, maybe I can persuade Tim to visit South Florida.

Going to Ranger U is one of the items on my Bucket List that I can almost cross off.

Squeal, they picked me!!


4 comments:

EllenB said...

So excited for you! I bet is is going to be everything you thought it would be and then some!! Enjoy and I sure hope to see you soon!
I am in Orlando this week and I went to the Scrappy Boutique. The owner spoke so highly of you, your creativity and your store. Her store was as close to yours that I have ever seen. Really great stuff, laid out and easy to find...But of course, ESS is still the best!
Miss you,
Ellen

adele holcomb said...

Congratulations!I know you'll have a ball, and we'll have our own Ranger expert when you get back!

cmcscraps said...

COngrat! That's is absolutely exciting. I am squeeling for you! Can't wait to see what you learn! Have a Blast!

Kaz Hall said...

Whoop oooo! Huge congrats to you! Thanks for popping by my blog, I'm thrilled that we will meet at ranger u! I'm still in complete shock but just cannot wait to come over the pond, us Brits are a little quirky but in the nicest of ways x see you in may xxx
Kaz x