May 14, 2013

Two New Summer Collections from Authentique

Summer is just around the corner and that means it's time for hot new summer designs!!!   As usual, Authentique has knocked the ball right out of the park with their two new summer collections, Pride and Summer (don't you love the awesome summer baseball reference???)

Pride

















For me, sometimes I like the red, white, and blue collections and sometimes I don't... but I really like this one.  I love the ruffled medallion paper and I think they did a good job mixing large and small patterns so there are a lot of opportunities for visual variety...  look at these cute samples created by the Authentique design team:




Summer












Love, LOVE this collection... love the teals and yellows and the little bicycles... very cute!  Check out these samples from the Authentique design team:




Beautiful, right?  Just right to put us in the mood for summer!  Thank goodness we live in Florida, so there's always plenty of use for summer papers... or at least that's while I'll be telling myself as I load up on these collections for my stash!!!

No comments: