June 27, 2013

I Mustache You to Take A Look at These New Products:

I mustache you a question... do you love mustaches?  If you do, you'll love this new die from Lifestyle Crafts:

Aren't they funny???  We got in two great new doily dies as well:


Doilies are awesome - they're so great to layer with other papers or use as mats... the perfect multipurpose platform!   Doilies are also the perfect accents for our new Julie Nutting stamps AND the new Julie Nutting stencil just in from Prima:


Yummy yum yum... paper doll pieces make me happy :)  I have searched and searched and I haven't found any great examples of projects made with the Julie Nutting stencil on the web, so if you make something please bring it in - we'd love to see what you come up with!

Also in from Lifestyle Crafts, those magnetic storage binders that we love, love, LOVE for die storage:


These are amazing for storing Lifestyle Craft dies:


But they do work great for other dies as well.... as long as they're metal.  This is the system I myself use for storing my thin dies and I love it... so convenient and everything is so easy to find now!



These have been back ordered at the company for a while, which means they're in high demand... make sure to come get yours while they're still in stock!

No comments: