July 28, 2013

We R Memory Keepers Country Living Collection

Those of y'all who know what it means when I say "y'all" are gonna feel right at home with We R Memory Keepers new Country Living Collection... can I get a "Yes, m'am!"???

(Don't worry, Nancy and Michelle; I know this is way out of y'alls comfort zone... just smile and nod...)  

I love this collection - full of images and sayings that remind me of where I come from.

Yup, good ol' Bumpass, where everybody knew how to catch fireflies in mason jars,  how to make real sweet tea, and how to best use an old Farmer's Almanac... (If you know what one I dare you to comment.... ;)  So y'all come and sit a spell and take a look down yonder:

Country Living Collection Pack

Ledger

Honey Bee

Picnic Table

Southern Drawl

Weather Vane


Sunday Dress

Flower Field

Town Paper

Wallpaper

Embossed Stickers

Light On

Ya'll

Country Livin'

Yup, there's only one way to get your mitts on a passel of these purty papers and that's to mosey on in, so y'all come on over now, ya hear?

No comments: