How lucky are we? Sizzix is sending us one of their team members to teach two eclips by Sizzix workshops exclusively at our store! They will be in town on November 16th. The classes are still being developed and more information will be coming out as soon as we have it. We do know that there will be two classes, one on how to use the eclips and the other on the eCAL software. You won’t want to miss these workshops, watch for more information to be posted.
We still have eclips machines in stock, and we are offering it to you at a price of $299. The retail price is $598, buy it here and save! We include the eCAL software at that value as an added bonus. Let us know right away if you want one.
The eclips is an Electronic Shape-Cutting Machine.
Take a look at a total eclips! The eclips is the first electronic shape-cutting machine to combine the creativity of Sizzix artwork with amazing cutting, scoring and drawing precision and remote-controlled intelligence. This machine creates completely customizable shapes and letters to make cards, envelopes, scrapbook pages, bags, boxes, home décor projects, fashion accessories, altered art and much more!
With the Stamp2Cut cartridges, you can cut around Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps. Another creative option is eCAL software which works with your computer to create and modify your own designs and then works with the eclips to cut, score or draw the shapes.
What is eCAL and what can it do?
With a separate or w/machine purchase of eCAL software, your eclips can access even more robust capabilities, including:
- Works with installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change look of letters and shapes
- Auto tracing feature automatically converts images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates and Lattice shapes
- Laser Cut Preview to see where you’ll cut before you cut
- Cut additional shapes from Sure Cuts A Lot Library
- WYSIWYG Interface – With Virtual Mat, what you see is what you cut
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Free technical support and access to video training series
- Easy access to Sizzix e-Shape Store to download newest designs
- Plus, much more!
Tim Holtz also has cartridges with Sizzix that work in conjunction with his stamps, here is a quick video by Tim Holtz:
If you have any question about the eclips or the eCal software, please feel free to ask and we can help you.
eclips by Sizzix - Team Member to teach Workshops