July 21, 2008

Back from CHA

I got back safely from CHA. The weather was hot, humid and rainy. I was hoping for a little cooler weather. CHA Summer is being held in Orlando next year so not so far for me to travel. But, it will still be hot, humid and rainy

I bought lots of items including a very large number of stamps.

It is no secret that I love the Changito Stamps and this Changito Miranda was no exception. That silly monkey was up to a lot of tricks including being a vampire for Halloween. I had to buy all the stamps.


Isn't this Pelican Stamp cute for Christmas??



Thought this snowman fight was great. Makes me want to make some Hot Chocolate and start making my Christmas cards. Oh wait, I have all the cards I made last year and never had time to send :)



This Seahorse stamp arrived at the store last week while I was away. I hope there is one left for me!




This paper from Creative Imaginations new Cooking line is fabulous:





I thought it might be fun to have a class and make a Christmas Village. Let me know if you are interested.





I met up with Tim Holtz again and he made a special tag for me. I will have it framed and put up in the store. He used 2 of his ideaology embellishments on the tag; one said Love and the other said Cherish. I think that sums up how he feels about me!!!!!!! I will post a photo later.

I had better get my butt in gear and get to the store. I HAVE MISSED IT. I never even had a pastry break at CHA. :(







No comments: