July 27, 2008

Chaneling Capella

As some of you remember from an earlier post Capella is very clumsy and accident prone. Well, since she has been on vacation Rosemary and I have been having all kinds of little accidents.

Rosemary who never trips; has been tripping and stumbling all week. She was even in the deli next door with her daughter and grandkids the other day. She tripped and in a reflex moment grabbed her daughters T-shirt to stop herself from falling. She pulled her t-shirt down all the way to her stomach exposing her to the diners and staff. (I did hear there was a line up yesterday of men trying to get in the deli to see if it was going to happen again).

I broke a steel hook in half with my hip; got a pen stuck in my hair; lost the phone (which was in my hand); have stumbled constantly and yesterday I flushed the toilet and the handle broke off, flew through the air and flushed down the toilet!

All kinds of weird incidents keep happening. Thankfully Capella will be home soon so Rosemary and I can get back to normal :)

We do miss her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure, blame it on Capella!!