January 23, 2009

My Day at Stampendous

Today in California it was cold, grey and rainy. But the weather could not dampen my spirits as I was lucky enough to be invited to spend the day at Stampendous. WOOHOO!!!!!

The bus picked us up at the convention center and drove us to their facility.

When I first walked in I noticed that the lobby was painted pink and was warm, fun and inviting. All the employees were wearing Black Pajamas with Pink Polka Dots and Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.
We were treated to breakfast and they gave us a goody bag filled with stuff that we would be using throughout the day.

We used some of the newest Changito Images to make some stationary. We used two colors of Ink, Pink and Black and four colored pencils.

Here is my project with just circles stamped on it.


Here is my project halfway through.

and here are three of the pieces I made. We also made matching envelopes.
Pretty Cool isn't it


We then got to have a tour of their facility.

This is where they trim the rubber stamps using Scroll Saws. Each image is done by hand this way.


This is where they put the Flocking into smaller containers. FLOCKING! Oh MY!! oops better not get started on my flock jokes :)

Here is one of the Stampendous Girls holding one of her projects. Notice her very cute pajamas!

LOOKIE WHAT I WON. Yes, I won a pair of the Pajamas and the Fuzzy Bunny Slippers :)


Well I have to sign off, Blogger is not working well tonight and keeps losing my post so I will have to post the pictures of some of the samples later.

Tomorrow I get to play with Markers!!!

Have a good night everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, glad you're having fun at CHA !!! Congrats on winning the PJs and slippers ... cute!
Looking forward to seeing all the new goodies soon.