February 2, 2010

Lucky Me from Little Yellow Bicycle has arrived

A celebration of life, love and all the little things that remind us how very lucky we are, every day!

Rich and versatile, with just a touch of antique foil, Lucky Me is sure to charm!

Little Yellow Bicycle last year had a collection called Vita Bella and it was my favorite and I know it was a favorite with a lot of you as well because we had to reorder it five times. This collection reminds me a little of Vita Bella but Lucky Me is my "gotta have it all, or I'm gonna die, all time Favorite" from LYB, the foil accents are just breathtaking. I don't think this collection will last long.











Die Cut Borders and Titles
Stickers
Chipboard Accents

This paper pad has a matching album for a quick and easy project
Epoxies
More Stickers
3 Dimensional Accents
Bling
Transparent Accents with Foil
The Foil Accents on these Transparent Frames has to be seen to be appreciated
Chipboard Buttons
Rub Ons
Journaling

This collection is simply stunning!!!!

No comments: