February 6, 2010

Whew

Today was a very hectic day. Two full classes, tons of customers and lots of laughter!

I got an email yesterday to say that our SEI order shipped. Yippe!! I have to say when I saw these new collections via an email before the show I decided not to buy it but . . . . . . . . when I saw the collections in person I had to order everything. The papers are just fantastic. You have to see them in person to appreciate all the foil.

Here is one of the collections that will be here - Claire

Eloquent and delightful Claire. This collection offers papers with floral line work, tiny stripes and delicate geometric designs, all accented with beautiful foil. Welcome spring with these fresh patterns and colored papers in blush, coral and bronze.

Stunning, Stunning, Stunning

No comments: