December 5, 2010

Hero Arts 2011 Stamps Sneak Peek


Well we're getting closer and closer to the launch of the new Hero Arts 2011 Catalog and even though we'll be hosting a preview event on Saturday the 11th, we've been kept in the dark about what the new line will look like as much as everyone else.

I've still got so many Christmas cards to make that I was hoping to track down some samples to get the creative juices flowing. It's at times like this you realize just how big the family is!

So in a spare moment between games of Quidditch and breaking up fights between Rosemary and the Yellow Pages man. Boy did that guy bite off way more than he could chew! Anyway, I trawled the web for some Heroic Artistic inspiration. Alas, they've done a pretty decent job of hiding away the goodies. The teases!
I did however find a few clues in this video by a boring guy in a suit!



And this tease. Which makes me hopeful...

No comments: