December 27, 2010

Tim Holtz's Vagabond Die Cutter. So What???????



We had someone come in just before Christmas to ask what all the fuss was about the Tim Holtz die cutting machine. I remembered seeing a demo when I was at CHA, so I said I'd upload it if I could find it.

Voila!



As Tim points out what makes this die cutter special is how well it can cut through just about anything; thicker materials like grungeboard, chipboard, bookboard, metal, canvas, acrylic and layers too; fabric, cardstock, you name it. Being able to work with more than just paper opens up so many possibilities.

And of course, with it being Tim it just looks great! There's a bit of a "Guy" thing going on too, as it's motorized! Boys and their Toy's, eh?

We have plenty of these in store if you want to take a closer look.

No comments: