April 1, 2011

a new company to the store

Lily Bee Designs

They had some cute samples at the CHA trade show so I popped into their booth to take a closer look.
Before they could finish saying "hi, how are you ? let me tell you about our company . . . . "
I had ordered two of the latest collections.
(I guess I am not one for the chit chat at the show)

Here is a closer look

Picket Fence






Cute Stickers

Look at all these alphabet stickers on one sheet!
6x6 Pad perfect for cardmaking
Small designs are perfect for Magnolia Stamps

This and That Collection










Something new, fresh and fun.
Lily Bee Designs

1 comment:

Shelley said...

So glad that I bought one of the 6 x 6 packets for my Magnolia stamps. Will be making some cards with it today. Thanks for being such a good shopper and seeing such wonderful eye candy.