August 29, 2012

Neither rain nor hail nor sleet nor gloom of night...

Oh, and no hurricanes either. That's right, despite Isaac's fierce rains not only did we remain open, but our ever faithful UPS man arrived as well! He's such a hero (and no, not just because Rosemary thinks he's hot...)

Wellington, which is pretty much right behind us, was really covered:


In spite of the horrible conditions, our guy pulled through:


Of course, for a while there it looked like the water was too deep and he wasn't going to make it. I thought for sure Rosemary would immediately fly down to rescue him, but instead she posted this vacation photo:

You know, I'm really beginning to wonder where her priorities are.... seriously? We were desperate here and she's out walking on the beach! Hhmmph.
Anyway, the good news about having your UPS man come to deliver product in torrential downpours is that there's a TON of cool new stuff here! He brought us a great new Disney line from Queen & Co:






We also got our first shipment of Washi tape from them - more is to come, but our Washi tape sells so fast that if you want some you better come get it quick!





OK, so pictures are not going to do the new Twinkle Goosebumps any justice.... I hate how they look so flat and dead in pictures, but in real life they have such depth and SPARKLE! All bling lovers will surely adore them:








Our faithful UPS man also brought in my personal drug of choice these days: TEMPLATES!! Everytime we get them in I buy more and more... I really can't stop. Heck, I really don't want to! There are just SO many options with templates.

Check out this awesome video of Julie Fei-Fan Balzer showing how quick and easy it is to use templates.... oh, and somebody special can be seen at the end of this video. Just keep looking, and post if you can figure out who it is!!



Of course, the stencils we got in are AWESOME - I tried to pick just a few pictures, I really did, but I had such a hard time narrowing them down. Have I mentioned I have a thing for stencils? Check 'em out:
















OK, I'm going to stop now. There are still a ton to choose from - you'll have to come check them out for yourselves while I check myself into an addiction center...

No comments: