January 7, 2013

A Treat for You...

Well hello happy blog followers - you might have noticed that the blog has been a little quiet lately... 

Unfortunately, there's something up in blog land. I'm not sure why, but for the past five days the add picture feature has been disabled, so while I wrote a bunch of wonderful posts to share with you, I can't add the necessary pictures :(

Not sure what's up with that or how long it might take to resolve, but in the meantime I thought I'd share this AWESOME video on gelli printing plate techniques... we have these plates in the store in both sizes, and Michelle is teaching a class on using the plate on January 31st from 6-8pm... you get a Gelli plate as part of the class, so you definitely don't want to miss it!

Keep checking back with us - as soon as we can get the picture thing figured out we've got some amazing things to share!

No comments: