April 12, 2013

Strong... Cherish... Strong... Cherish... Strong... Cherish... Strong... Cherish....

Man, I hate choices.  What to pick, what to pick??  Two great new collections from Authentique, and I don't know which to pick!

Strong is... yeah, it's strong!  This is a great masculine line... robust colors and classic patterns.  I love me some papers that work for men and boys - it's so hard to find good ones! (Paper, not men... see, I'm NOT bitter!) 


Then we have Cherish.... full of all the colors and patterns that I naturally gravitate towards.  Pinks, greens, caramel browns.... and the embellishment tags are all about grandparents - love it!


I love both of these collections so much, it's impossible to choose!  So as you see me wandering around aimlessly this week, muttering to myself, you know what I'll be saying.... Cherish... Strong... Cherish... Strong... Cherish... Strong...

No comments: