April 13, 2013

These are a Few of My Favorite Things....

I have to admit in - I'm a closet romance fan.  Stylistically, that is.  I love pretty things!!!  Which is why I had to seriously restrain myself when I saw our new shipment of Brenda Walton dies from Sizzix... For lack of a better word, they're just plain pretty!  Even the packages are pretty - I want to buy them and hang them up so my scrapping area looks pretty.  Is it wrong to buy scrapbooking product simply because I'm enamored with the packaging?  I'll file that question away under topics to discuss in therapy...

In the mean time, check out these beautiful new dies!

















See, I'm right, right?  They're just pretty!  Those 3-D dies are perfect for party decor and special favor gifts.... and the Antiqua font is gorgeous.   You won't miss these when you come in... the packaging is so gorgeous that it's a total show stopper on the new wall!

No comments: