November 21, 2012

Please Pardon Our Mess...

Ha - I know you looked at the title of this post and thought Perfect Nancy was up to her old tricks!  This time, though, it's my turn to make a few changes!

Don't worry - it's not like you suddenly won't be able to find anything.  I'm working on adding a few new pages to the blog, but they are mostly under construction right now, so if you click on them you might not find what you're looking for right away.  Up at the top there are a few new tabs - one is for our class calendar and one is for the items we sell on the blog - those pages are still under construction and will hopefully be up and running soon. 

The other tab is for paper ESScape events - events that involve special teachers, special locations, and just all things special!  You can go there now and get the goods on our upcoming guest teacher Nathalie Kalbach - her classes look amazing!  Then anytime you want to come back to the main page you can navigate back here using the "Main Page" button.  Pretty simple, but I thought I should give you guys a heads up...  after all, unlike SOME people I like to make sure everybody is aware of new changes!!! 

No comments: