Have you every noticed the beautiful pages and projects done around the store? These are done by our talented design team. We are putting out a call for new members for our team. The deadline is quickly approaching and we do not want you to miss out on the opportunity to share your talents with us. Read below for all the details. If you have any questions please email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-432-5201
Everything Scrapbook and Stamps is pleased to announce it’s 2014 Design Team Call! If you want to create with the latest new products, have your work displayed in the store and featured on our blog and Facebook page then you need to apply!
Due date for all submissions is October 31, 2013
The Design Team Members will be notified by November 15, 2013
Here’s how to apply:
- Complete a Design Team Application (You can pick one up at the store or email email@example.com
- Submit at least four projects or photos of your choice in each of the areas that you would like to apply for (cards, altered items, layouts, mixed media) that will give us an idea of your style and originality. We may request to see a sample in person; should this occur you are responsible for bringing it to the store/picking it up, or if you mail it you would cover mailing postage and we will cover return postage
- Each submission should include a product list for each items and sample instructions for at least one project
- Put your name on each submission so we can return it to you
Here are the ESS Design Time requirements:
- Design team members will submit two projects per month; at least one of these will include step-out pictures (including written directions or a video tutorial). Pictures must be clear, well lit, attractively back-dropped, pre-cropped, and reduced in size. All layouts and mini albums must include photos – not just mats.
- Projects created using your design team product are property of ESS and may be reproduced or altered as suits our needs. Design team projects may not be submitted to other websites, blogs, or contests without our approval. Your project may sometimes be returned to you when it is no longer needed at the store (your name should be on the back of the project)
- You will need to commit to a six-month term. Please do not apply if you do not think you will be available for this time period. This may be extended to a full year by mutual agreement.
- Keeping a blog is a plus. If you do operate and maintain a personal blog, we ask that you upload good pictures of your projects and make every effort to promote the store during your tenure as a design team member.
- During your time as a member of our design team you may belong to other design teams provided your ESS projects are clearly separated from the projects of other design team commitments.
- As a design team member you will receive 10% off of all products purchased at ESS (*new product not available at discounted prices for the first two weeks after it arrives in the store). This changes aligns with current staff guidelines
- As a Design Team Member you will be responsible to submit one blog post per month
- You will get to create projects using products from your favorite companies. Choose from product lines we carry and we will assemble a package chosen just for you. This package is no charge to you.
If you have any questions please email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-432-5201
We look forward to your creations – thanks in advance for participating!
Last Call for the Design Team! Deadline approaching....