September 25, 2008

DCWV - New Collection

We had the fourth class this month for Stamp of the Month. I did not stay for tonight's class as I had a date with Greys Anatomy. It probably was quieter without me acting all loopy :)

At these classes everyone has so much fun. Octobers Class is all about Snowmen. Can't wait to see the sample board. I will post a picture as soon as I get it.




The Sweet Collection from Diecuts with a view



We just received our shipment of the Sweet Collection. It is a scrumptious concoction of paper and chipboard embellishments with a glittery cupcake theme. It makes me hungry:)





Here is a close up of one of the papers. It is all glittery




The Chipboard embellishments are cute


This collection won't last long.

1 comment:

mborrero said...

it all looks so delicious!