October 15, 2008

New arrivals

We just received these wonderful papers from Creative Imaginations. The wintery ones are absolutely loaded with glitter! The red papers are an old fashioned red color perfect for older photos. I can't wait to use these papers to make a class for our 12 days of Christmas.


We also received the new Tim Holtz products. These are something I am going to have fun playing with. Fun new grungeboard and metals. Yippee!

New Pulp albums finally arrived, these are my personal favorite. I love the feel and quality of these albums.

Yesterday we had a little bird in the store. A few of the customers were scared with it flying around. I thought it was sweet, it was a little brown bird with a lovely yellow chest. It flew into the window and was stunned. I was afraid to put him outside while he was dazed in case a predator got him so I scooped him up and placed a shopping basket over him and he joined our morning class. It took a good 30 minutes for him to revive and then we set him free. I wanted to take a photo as he was lovely but I did not want to scare him with the flash. Something exciting happens in the store every day!!!

No comments: