July 29, 2009

CHA Summer

Well here I am at the CHA Summer Show in Orlando. The show is much much smaller than any of the other shows I have attended before but there is still lots of fun and exciting stuff to see and buy!

I was hoping to blog more but I am having a few computer issues (always having these), hair issues and coffee issues (yes, I know my life is hard).

I stayed at my sisters house on Sunday night and she made me a cup of coffee in the morning. When I tasted the coffee I thought the creamer had gone bad as the taste was horrific. I poured myself another cup and decided to drink it black. Again another nasty vile taste was in my mouth. Yuck, she drinks coffee with Hicory or Chicory or something nasty in it. I have to say I am still a little traumatized over the whole affair. Got another cup of coffee at the show. Not good but at least drinkable.

Here are some pictures from the show floor.

The Maya Road booth is always packed with inspiring examples:

Here is a cute ladybug Chipboard album.

Cute, cute cute Canvas Album with Chipboard and Canvas pages. I can feel another Ocean Breeze class coming on . . .

Wonderful Christmas Tree Shaped album. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on this one :)


New Spellbinders dies. These are already on the shelves in the store

The Prima Booth. I can spend hours in this booth looking at all the flowery blingy goodness. I bought quite a lot from this booth


They have a great Design Team making all sorts of wonderful projects for the booth. I will post more photos from the Prima booth.



Well, I am off to find a Starbucks, wish me luck:)

No comments: