December 18, 2009

Classes in January

I can't believe it is almost the end of 2009 let alone 7 days till Christmas. Where on earth did the time go??? I have a million things to do, like start my Christmas Shopping. (Luckily I did not take my Christmas Tree down last year, So I have that done) I will have to take a day off work next week to get some shopping done.

At the store we have been very busy getting classes done by the end of the year and working on the Calendar for January. Our first Quickutz meeting was a lot of fun even if it was hampered by the torrential rain. We even had a free comedy show at the Morning Meeting. Yes, Helen our headline act will be making another guest appearance at January's Club Meeting.

Here is the Great Impressions Class coming in January.


Very sophisticated cards

Stay tuned we have some exciting things planned for next year.

No comments: