November 29, 2010

Hero Arts Preview Party


We will be hosting a party showcasing the new Hero Arts 2011 Stamps again this year.

Saturday December 11th at 12:00pm is when we will debut the New Stamps, Catalogs and have some creative Make n Takes.

It will be a fun exciting time during which you will hear a lot of "wows", "love that stamp", "this one is my favorite", "no this one is" , " I must have this one", "and this one", "omg this design is fantastic" and even more excited utterances . . . . . . . . . .


So be there or be square. (I have been wanting to say that for a while)
I am not sure where that phrase originated so I googled it and here is what I found out.

"A square being a nerd, geek, dork...un-hip, un-cool, unpopular, not with-it, etc. ...sort of person..."be there or be square" means about the same as "everyone who is anyone will be there", which is to say if you're not there you're nobody."

So if you don't want to be a nobody and want to be a somebody join us and be one of the cool people. :)

No comments: