October 14, 2011

I am having fun in Houston

so much fun. It is hard work though. My first meeting was at 7:00am and I just got done and it is 10:30pm. I did not sleep well last night. Although the bed was so comfy, I never seem to sleep well away from home.

Anyway I was bright eyed and bushy tailed all day and now I have to get some rest.
I will try to post some photos tomorrow.

In the meantime don't forget to come into the store and get the first book in the Kiki Lowenstein Scrapbooking Mystery series. Not only will you relate to the story (well not the murder part, but the scrapbook store part) but you also get scrapbooking tips and hints.



and I am so very excited to announce that we are planning . . . .

a MURDER MYSTERY CROP

at the store in November with the author of the books. . . . .

Exciting, thrilling, spine tingling and fun are words that spring to mind.

Save Saturday November 12th on your calendar to have a screaming good time.


more details are forthcoming.

1 comment:

Seanna and Jana said...

Ok you gals got me started on the books which I now love. And you picked The perfect date the day after 11/11/11 which is my big 40. So all I asked my hubby for was the whole day to spend scrapping at my favorite store!!! I can't wait to see what you gals are cooking up for the murder mystery, so much fun!