January 29, 2012

I am at CHA

I am in California at the industry Trade show also known as CHA.
I have been sharing on Facebook photos when I get a chance.

Although the show does not open till Sunday I have been taking classes, meeting with manufacturers and catching up with some friend in the industry.

I have had an entire day of education with Tim Holtz and also two additional classes. I will post some photos when I get a chance to breathe.


This is the start of the all day Tim Holtz Education day



We made a tag booklet filled with techniques
I got to play with one of the latest products: Distress Markers

Even Mario noticed I got my hair cut
This was the start of a class I took with Tim Holtz, Caludine Helmuth and Dyan Reavaly

P.S. I got to play with the new cartridges called Stamp 2 Cut from Tim that work on the eClips. Oh my we are definitely getting this.

More later.

Michelle

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh,l Noooo, not another tool to get. When will it ever end? LOL/

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Saw you on the Graphic 45 Blog today. Elaine

Kimberly Karl said...

I'm soooo jealous! Will we get to make one of those technique books for a class? Running to check FB now hehe