May 18, 2012

ATC's and Luminarte

Pam reminded me the other day I had not posted this so here it is.

In January I made some ATC's using Creative Imaginations Luminarte H2O's

I made three of them all with a beach theme

The background on two of them was done with a resist technique and H2O's
The third was an embossed Real Wood ATC by Creative Imaginations also painted with H2O's
I used chipboard pieces and diecuts also from Creative Imaginations also painted with H2O's

then I decided they needed to be presented in an interesting way
I painted the frame using,
yes you guessed it,
Luminarte H2O's

I then added some more Chipboard pieces that were accented with my favorite H2O color Ice
Brushed on some of the colored H2O to the fishing net in the background and I painted the shells as well.

This entire piece just shimmers!!

and I got to see it again at CHA in January hanging in the Creative Imaginations booth
I took a photo of it hanging there but who know where I put that!

No comments: