October 29, 2013

Beatriz Guzman's visit was fun!

This past Saturday our customers really enjoyed Beatriz Guzman’s two classes and crops. If you had the privilege, or crazy luck, to be here you were part of our wacky world you experienced first hand how silly everyone was! Just by reading Nancy’s snippets of conversation on Facebook from the crop you get the idea why I personally think they were all crazy, glad I was home cleaning this night. Even Michelle stayed late to work on her scrapbook adding into the conversation and mayhem.



Michelle and Beatriz enjoying one anothers company!

Michelle and Beatriz enjoying one anothers company!



Here is just a taste of some of the lines Nancy overheard and posted. I am afraid to ask what the meaning was behind any of them!


my rat loves appletini’s
i have balls, here feel them
“blank” is pregnant and the father is a serial killer

Find us on Facebook too!


Oh, and how can I forget the gossip and rumor that stared in this class about ME and I was at home cleaning and minding my own business. No one was quite sure how it even started. Imagine my surprise when I got a text from Nancy saying I had a boyfriend? My only boyfriend is and will always be the man I have been happily married to for almost 20 years, you know the guy with the award-winning big balls?



The ONE AND ONLY love of my life!

The ONE AND ONLY love of my life!



Enough of that…now back to business. This is more exciting news anyway…


Beatriz’s layouts are always popular and we are lucky enough to have a four new LIMITED EDITION designs made exclusively of our store.



Chalk it up to life!

Chalk it up to life!



 



Do more of what makes you happy!

Do more of what makes you happy!



 



Remember...

Remember…



 



Family means everything to me for always & forever!

Family means everything to me for always & forever!



Beatriz Guzman designed these layouts for Everything Scrapbook and Stamps with the new Prima Collection. You can only purchase this kit directly from us. Let us know if you would like any (or all) of them!



Beatriz Guzman's visit was fun!

No comments: