February 24, 2008

We have a winner

For the contest with the photo of chicken wire, we have two winners! Sandi guessed first but Laurie Petritis was more accurate. I decided in all fairness to award two gift certificates. So Ladies email me your addresses so I can get your gift certificates to Scrapbook Your Art Out in the mail.
Scrapbook Your Art Out is a lovely scrapbook store in Boca Raton owned by two very friendly and creative women.

It was bought to my attention that I never announced on my blog who the other contest winner was. This was a contest in September with a Scallop punch as the prize. This was awarded to Allison L. and she received her prize a long long time ago.

I have a million things to do today but hopefully will have time later on to post some more CHA photos and a photo of another class I will be doing in March.

No comments: