May 6, 2008

Store Chit Chat and Photos!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We now have WiFi in the store so I will be able to update on a regular basis.

National Scrapbook Day
For those of you that had to wait a long time to check out we thank you for your patience. Next time I will have traffic cones set up for checking out. We just did not expect so many customers with Sunfest going on at the same time.

There was lots of laughter and creativity in the air on Saturday. Congratulations to those of you that won the goodie bags. I personally was thankful that Candi did not go into Labor at the store. I was worried but, I did have a sterilized shopping basket ready to catch the baby just in case.


I just realized that I had forgotten to post pictures of our Grand Prize Winner for the Grand Opening. So here is the picture of Elayne F. who was the winner. I don't think we will see her at the store for a while as it will take her a long time to use up all that product.






Shirley was the winner of the BoBunny Bag Raffle. She was so excited that she screamed on the phone. Rosemary said her ears are still ringing.





Well I had better go and take care of the Maya Road delivery. More news soon......

No comments: