January 26, 2010

At the Airport

Well, here I am at Long Beach Airport. I am catching the Red Eye tonight to get home to warmer weather. It has been so cold and wet here I am looking forward to thawing out!

I saw lots of exciting new things and ordered tons. We should start seeing some arrivals next week.

BasicGrey had some really cute collections:



Don't forget we are also doing the BasicGrey Layouts of the Month at the store. We will be starting them sometime in March and if you sign up for 12 months at the end you get a really cute album that is exclusively available for this club.

I will post some closeup images of BasicGrey later this week.

The Christine Adolph New Oceana Collection I mentioned earlier this week is just stunning up close. I ordered the entire collection and hopefully it will get here soon. I kind of went overboard on ordering Beach Collections but it was so hard to get just one or two. Luckily they can be used for other layouts than just beach.

I also ordered some really cool stamps from some new companies that I discovered at CHA. I can't wait for them to get to the store. Also Copic is coming out with some new colors and I have those coming as well. I ordered tons of new mediums from various companies that will make your lives sparkle and shimmer and also tons of new dies and punches from various companies. I bought lots of flowers and bling of course. I found a terrific new Paper Trimmer as well as a great adhesive that is a good substitute for our beloved Kokoyo.

I can't remember all that I bought but, I expect Jeff our UPS Guy will be getting a workout with all the deliveries.

I would blog and add more photos but my feet and now my fingers are frozen :)

Will post more photos tomorrow. I am off to find some hot coffee. Nite all

No comments: