January 25, 2010

Creative Imaginations

Sorry I am not blogging more frequently. It is difficult, as you can see from this post it is 1:50 in the morning and I just got back to the hotel. It is still very cold here but, at least it has stopped raining. I did quite a lot of shopping today and here is one of the lines that I bought.

These are new Baby lines from Creative Imaginations. These papers can however be used for any subject not just babies. I loved the vibrant colors, so Florida!













and here are a couple of page samples






I took a class before getting back to the hotel and I was lucky enough to be given a New Tim Holtz Sizzix Die as part of the class. My favorite, the bird cage die!! I found out that the dies are in stock, they were not supposed to be shipped till April but, we will be getting them in about two weeks. If you want us to hold any of them for you, please call the store and asked to be put on the list.


Here are the images of some of the dies:










Tomorrow I am going to look at a new paper trimmer that has some interesting features as well as tons of other vendors.

No comments: