January 28, 2011

Guess what I did in LA

On Wednesday I spent the day with Tim Holtz taking a class that lasted from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
How lucky am I!

Here are all the techniques on tags


and yesterday I spend a private day with some of the vendors and have already placed 20 orders for some very cool and exciting stuff. The show does not even start till tomorrow.

I have no idea what the temperature is here in California but i can't seem to warm up. Good job on Wednesday I spent the day pounding, inking and stamping up a frenzy with some of the latest Tim Stamps, Tim Sizzix Diecuts and newest Ranger Stuff. It took my mind of the frostbite in my toes.

P.S. Did I mention that on Wednesday I spent the day with Tim?

3 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Who did you spend the day with? Didn't quite hear ya! I'm so jealous, but happy you are making the most of this wonderful adventure. Can't wait to see what you bought!!!

Shelley said...

Joyce beat me to it, I am sooo jealous. I would love to spend a whole day with Tim! Can't wait to see some of the eye candy that you bought.

Susan Lepore said...

Lucky you, Michelle! Keep having fun! Thanks for sharing your CHA adventure with us.