February 16, 2011

More goodies have arrived

This is a new company for us. They are based out of England and yes they do talk funny!! I don't think I ever had such a strong accent.

They have these wonderful papers and diecuts that are made from a nice heavyweight cardstock and have foil and glitter accents. Nice. Real nice.

Here are a couple of photos







Craft like royalty with this traditionally inspired English Tea Time collection. This two sheet pack contains: one 8" x 12" heavyweight, foiled die-cut punch-out embellishment sheet and one 8" x 12" heavyweight coordinating card.


and some poorly taken photos of completed projects
(yep taken by me, I don't think the National Geographic is going to ask me to help with the photography for their next book)

Stunning but simple and quick to do layout
Fun Pop Up card
FUN
This card rocks back and forth.
Don't want to make a card well don't worry you can also put it on a layout

No comments: