June 28, 2011

CHA Sneak Peeks #1

Can you believe it is almost time for me to head to the Summer CHA show.

It seems like I just got back from CHA in January.

June is almost over and I am still trying to figure out where December 2010 went :) Sigh . . .

Anywhoo,

Manufacturers are starting to put out some Sneak Peaks of new collections and I wanted to share with you a couple from Little Yellow Bicycle

They have a new Sports Collection


and a new School Collection


I have been looking for new School and Sport lines and
these look FABULOUS so we will be ordering them


Talking about new stuff.

There is BRAND NEW company to the Scrapbook Industry.

They have released FOUR collections,
we have already ORDERED them,
they have SHIPPED
and
they will be ARRIVING next week at the STORE.

Will let you know more later!

No comments: