July 18, 2011

Ranger and Tim Holtz

Today I was fortunate enough to take two classes with Tim Holtz.

The first one was called Ranger Avenue



It was a very inspiring day, where we made three different doors with three different teachers using Ranger Products.

Here is the door I did with Tim Holtz
This is the door I made with Jenni Bowlin
and the door I made with Claudine Helmuth
They join together on the side to make a village.
You can see them up close when I get back to the store.
Each door has been signed on the back by Jenni, Tim and Claudine

It was a fun class
I will tell you about our second class later tonight, it was very very inspiring.

Today is filled with shopping for lost of good stuff for the store and a class with Graphic 45
Talk to you later

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Love these! Can't wait to see in person. You must have had such fun!!

Shelley said...

Looks like you had a great time. Would love to take classes with one of them.