October 23, 2012

I'm All A Timgle....

Ha!  You thought there was a mistake in that title, didn't you?  WRONG!  Timgle is just one of those special words we come up with when we get in new orders from the man himself - Tim Holtz!  You can try to deny that tingly feeling if you want, but I know you ladies have special love for Tim product - and we just got in a lot of it!  Tim's newest Christmas dies are HERE right now - check these out:









I love, love LOVE those big stars... the possibilities are endless!!

Just imagine the scenes you could create with the new On the Edge Tree Die:

And the new Movers and Shapers dies are gorgeous:


But I have to say, I'm just drooooooling over these snowflakes, which work just like the rosette dies that we all know and love - what an awesome idea:



The holiday Stacked Words sizzlet die and some cool new embossing folders round out this collection:





While Michelle was at the recent vendor trade show she got some awesome new samples using some of the newest stamps and dies - I'll tell you, I see these and I just get the itch to drop everything and go make something:





Of course, it's generally pretty difficult for us to keep any new Tim Holtz releases in stock, so make sure you come in and get your favorites PDQ!  (That's Pretty Darn Quick for the neologically challenged... like me :) 




No comments: