May 3, 2007

Day 2



Here are some more pictures of my space: The first one is of my Prima and Silk Flowers. The second picture is of my 12 x 12 paper. The only paper that is not in these holders is holiday paper such as Christmas, Halloween, etc These are located along with the appropriate embellishments so that I can just pick up the case to create. Oh, I almost forgot, I do have a shopping bag filled with paper that will not fit into my current system. Hopefully I will use so much paper by the end of this month that I will be able to get those papers in :)
Day 2 of my personal challenge was quite easy despite being offered two free albums and some new papers. I was offered these by two different people numerous times who said if they gave it to me then it would not count. I felt quite virtuous saying NO!!!

No comments: