May 6, 2007

Day 5



I just wanted everyone to know I am doing well, it is Day 5 and I have not bought or ordered a thing!
Pictures of my Embossing Powders and some of my other brand of inkpads. All my Stampin Up pads sit on a caddy on my desk. The SU pads you see in the photo are actually retired colors or Pigment/Craft inks.
The second photo is another view of my Patterned Papers and ink pads directy on. You can see how well I have used that wall space.
On top of the ink pad holders are jars with Pigment powders, embossing markers and fat/long ink pads that don't fit in the slots. The only ink pads besides the SU ones on my desk are two small boxes of little pads that sits on one of the shelves beneath my desk. I love these white shelves, they each old 72 ink pads and the one in the middle is perfect for all my embossing powders, alcohol inks, and other specialty coloring items.

No comments: